Posts tagged Heterosexism
Posts tagged Heterosexism
^^^^^^ I’m not the only one who thought that right away yes
- Finally, A Feminism 101 Blog - Frequently Answered Questions
- Feminist Literature (Tumblr)
- Feminist texts written by women of color (Tumblr)
- fuckyeahfeminists (Tumblr)
- grrrlpower (Tumblr)
Racism, Race, & Culture
- Institutional/Structural Racism Within a Context: A Historical Glimpse at the Concept of “Race”
- Definitions - Racism Free Ontario Initiative
- Different Forms of Racism
- What is a Microaggression? What are Racial Microagressions?
- Appropriation vs. Appreciation
- A Look at the Myth of Reverse Racism
- Who are People of Colour? Why can’t I use the term “coloured”?
- Colourblindness: Colorblind Ideology is a Form of Racism
- The Angry Eye (YouTube)
- Racialicious (Tumblr)
- ladyatheist (Tumblr)
Sizeism & Body Positivity
- Truth Behind Fat: References
- Obesity, Health, and Metabolic Fitness
- Don’t You Realize Fat Is Unhealthy?
- Diets Don’t Work, But…
- Reality vs. Relativism
- THE HAES MANIFESTO (pdf)
- Fat Acceptance FAQ
- redefiningbodyimage (Tumblr)
GSM (Gender & Sexuality Minorities)
- Project Queer (Tumblr)
- Trans* Awareness (Tumblr)
- Trans Etiquette 101: No Offense, But That’s Offensive (Tumblr)
- Cissexism, Transphobia, & Cissupremacy. (Tumblr)
- So what’s a genderqueer, eh? (Tumblr)
- Gender Neutral Pronoun Blog
- The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino
- Ableist Word Profile
- Don’t Support Autism Speaks
- I’m Autistic, But Autism Speaks Doesn’t Speak for Me.
- An Autistic Speaks About Autism Speaks
- Why I am against Autism Speaks (Tumblr)
- Checking Your Privilege 101 (pdf)
- Male privilege checklist (pdf)
- White Privilege Checklist (pdf)
- Binary-Gender Privilege Checklist
- Cis Privilege Checklist
- Heterosexual privilege checklist (pdf)
- Checklist of Neurotypical Privilege
- Christian Privilege Checklist
- Christian Privileges in American Society: Hidden Ways Christians are Privileged
- Privilege even in veganism
- Vegan Privilege
the piece i wrote that i promised y’all i’d link to eventually :)
Everything has has human versions of it made, even websites.
The Tumblr Justice movement is so vocal that I think it deserved its own mascot, along with a personification of the terrible cis straight white male injustice they are constantly fighting with the keyboards of their Macbooks.
Social Justice Janesha is half black and half Indian. She is a Muslim and identifies as pansexual. She is a vegan and will only wear fibers that come from plants. She blogs for a living, disguising her extremist rhetoric as news.
Male Privilege Paul is half German and half English. He is a non-practicing Christian and identifies as (very) heterosexual. He loves meat, especially beef jerky, and owns clothing made from several different animals. He works in the stock room of Wal-mart, lifting things up and putting them down.
Even thought Janesha blogs all day erry day about how much she hates Paul, she couldn’t live without him because then she’d have no one to direct irrational hatred at…she’s so tsundere.
“S-stupid Paul! It’s not like I like you or anything…” >///>
if this isnt every kinda racist, misogynist, you fucking name the ism and its likely there.
white men, delete yourselves.
And that’s all of it right there.
Even though most interactions around gender politics are INTRA racial
Even though the women most likely to be yelling at white men uninitiated are white women
Even if most of the INTER racial
Conflicts are about interrupting and shoehorning personal dialogue with badly formed ” logical opinions”
The cartoon is a sister.the joke is a sister.
Because these fucks don’t have the nuts to get real with women they still trying to fuck
And dollars to diamonds FEW white women will say SHIT about it even though they reap the benefits from us going to war
But I’m glad me and the MacBook Pro I paid for with my money gives you such trouble.
While you make your psuedo funny overcompensating tenth grade drawings on your cintiq tab you under talented limp dick
You can keep your penis , if your ” wit” is anything to go by , it doesn’t see enough action to be bothering anyone
lol wow this is the worst thing ever someone remove this person from existence plz
Apparently you can be a lesbian, and then change your mind. I have no problem with gay or lesbian relationships, but don’t sit on the fence about it, especially don’t allow your relationship to be published, to the world because of the use of the Internet, and then go back on your own sexuality.
Your insignificant little opinion has been noted.
The TIMES I have heard this. And every single one makes me want to flip over a bus. People freaking love using this argument against bi people, especially when we go from being interested in/in a relationship with someone of the same gender to being interested in/in a relationship with someone of a different gender. I will not “pick a side”, because there AREN’T sides, and I DON’T FUCKING HAVE TO. You have permission to keep your obtrusive and interfering nose out of my business.
(PS: I know shitmystudentswrite is quoting someone else. This is directed at that someone else and anyone else who may share the same opinion. And if you are? Get the fuck off my blog.)
with the “Both sides do it!” argument. It’s very, very easy to be partisan when one side is willing to consider the prospect that you’re a human being and the other one thinks more people like you should die.